Do you want to focus your time and effort on your core business rather than copywriting or proofreading and editing?
Do you struggle with writing, spelling or grammar?
Do you want your website to have high quality and well-written content?
Let Jazzy Words help you out!
Primarily assisting sole traders, small businesses and digital marketing agencies.
Outsource your writing services to an experienced copywriter and proofreader / editor.
Works remotely with clients nationally and globally.
& Content Writing
Website copy from $180
Blogs from $160
Press release from $150
LinkedIn posts - varies
& Copy Editing
Correction of spelling
Correct use of punctuation
• Travel and tourism (Lux Travel Planners, Fiji for Families, The Lifestyle Guide)
• Hospitality & retail (Max Brenner, Jacican, Ketolicious Kreations)
• Real estate & Conveyancing (Core Realty, Stone Real Estate, KDD Conveyancers)
• Urban and Town Planning (Slattery Planning Group)
• Accounting, Bookkeeping & Finance (Profit Keeper, Concept Funding)
• Insurance Broker (Ideal Brokers)
• Trades (Joinery Direct Australia, Mobile Welding in Sydney)
• Youth programs (Ready Steady Go Kids, Latorre Sports, Sharz Art Design, Code O Botics)
• E-commerce stores (Western Culture, Ronda Wear, Tilda+Me, Laser Sharp Creations, Kebmo Clothing)
• Interior design (Design to Inspire)
• Coaching (Shaz Cini)
• Start Ups (Tocky, Collabur)
Proofreading and Editing experience
• Artwork files including flyers, brochures and specs (Saatchi & Saatchi)
• Website copy (The Yoga Department, Asti Maree)
• Sustainability Report (Saatchi & Saatchi)
• Blogs (Profit Keeper, Jacican, Doris Wittmann)
• Tourism Award submission (Jacican)
“I contacted Beckie after two attempts to find an independent contractor to work with me. I asked Beckie to rewrite my advertisement. Within a week I had received more interest than the 6 weeks prior that I’d been advertising using my own words. Today I successfully signed my first independent contractor to my business. Beckie was lovely to deal with and knew exactly what I wanted. Her words were so much better than mine and really explained the role perfectly. I can’t thank her enough for helping me.”
Owner, Ketolicious Kreations
“Beckie is amazing. After struggling for so long to write copy for my coaching services and clearly define what I offer so people would connect and understand me – Beckie was able to bring it all together.
Not only is she a magician with words but she still manages to make it sound like you wrote it yourself and it is in your own voice. I am in love with the outcome and it has relieved a whole lot of stress from my mind.
Thank you Beckie – I have had great feedback from it already and can’t wait to see how it is received when I update my website.
Owner, Shaz Cini Intuitive Empowerment Coach
“Would I recommend Beckie…absolutely. Passionate, connected and knowledgeable…and just lovely to work with. Looking forward to more.”
Owner, Nancy Malekpour-Nisyrios – Design to Inspire
“Great quality of work, very responsive and easy to communicate with. Will look forward to working with Beckie again in the future when the opportunity arises.”
Owner, Jacican Food Studio & Cooking School
Hi! I’m Beckie, the owner and founder of Jazzy Words.
I have always had a passion for writing since I was a child. My journey as a freelance content writer started in 2011. I built up my experience through freelancing websites including Upwork and Freelancer where I received great feedback from clients.
Working in marketing in the travel industry, there was always an element of copywriting and proofreading and editing involved in my work. I really enjoyed my work however came to a point in my life where I felt there was more I wanted to give and contribute to society. In 2019, I made the decision to officially launch my copywriting and proofreading business, Jazzy Words.
Based in Western Sydney, my copywriting, content writing and proofreading and editing business has given me the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with clients from different industries. I love writing and helping sole traders and small business owners craft words and make their words stand out on their website.
If you would like assistance with website copy, blogs or proofreading and editing, please do not hesitate to contact me and I would be happy to have a free no-obligation chat with you!
Please complete the below form to receive a response (within one business day).
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/message +61 404 304 822.
Price guide is available upon request.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO RECEIVE CONTENT WRITING TIPS & SPECIAL OFFERS!