Do you want to focus your time and effort on your core business rather than copywriting or proofreading and editing?
Are you having writer’s block and encountering issues with getting the right words out?
Would you like your website to sound professional with high quality and well-written copy?
If so, let Jazzy Words help you out!
Primarily assisting business owners, entrepreneurs and digital marketing agencies.
Outsource your writing services to an experienced copywriter and proofreader / editor.
Works remotely with clients nationally and globally.
Copywriting and Content Writing
– Website copy
– About page
– Press release
– LinkedIn posts
– Capability Statements
Proofreading and Editing
– Correction of spelling
– Grammar check
– Correct use of punctuation
– Structure check
Copywriting and Content Writing Rates
- Website copy $250
- Blog $220
- About page $200
- Press release $200
- LinkedIn post $100
- Capability statement $300
Packages are available upon request
Proofreading and Editing Rates
• Travel and tourism (Lux Travel Planners, Fiji for Families, The Lifestyle Guide)
• Hospitality & retail (Hunter and Barrel, Max Brenner, Jacican, Ketolicious Kreations)
• Real estate & Conveyancing (Core Realty, Stone Real Estate, KDD Conveyancers)
• Financial services (Money & Wealth Management, KNS Accountants, Profit Keeper, Concept Funding)
• Trades (Critical Power Service Solutions, Joinery Direct Australia, Mobile Welding Sydney)
• E-commerce stores (Western Culture, Ronda Wear, Tilda+Me, Laser Sharp Creations, Kebmo Clothing)
• Youth programs (Code O Botics, Ready Steady Go Kids, Latorre Sports)
• Art Studios (Sharz Art Design, Art Mania Studios)
• Urban & Town Planning (Slattery Planning Group)
• Insurance Broker (Ideal Brokers)
• Interior design (Design to Inspire)
• Start Ups (Flow of Work, Tocky, Collabur)
• Coaching (Shaz Cini)
Proofreading and Editing experience
• Artwork files including flyers, brochures and specs (Saatchi & Saatchi)
• Website copy (The Yoga Department, Asti Maree)
• Sustainability Report (Saatchi & Saatchi)
• Blogs (Profit Keeper, Jacican, Doris Wittmann)
• Tourism Award submission (Jacican)
“I contacted Beckie after two attempts to find an independent contractor to work with me. I asked Beckie to rewrite my advertisement. Within a week I had received more interest than the 6 weeks prior that I’d been advertising using my own words. Today I successfully signed my first independent contractor to my business. Beckie was lovely to deal with and knew exactly what I wanted. Her words were so much better than mine and really explained the role perfectly. I can’t thank her enough for helping me.”
Owner, Ketolicious Kreations
“Beckie is amazing. After struggling for so long to write copy for my coaching services and clearly define what I offer so people would connect and understand me – Beckie was able to bring it all together.
Not only is she a magician with words but she still manages to make it sound like you wrote it yourself and it is in your own voice. I am in love with the outcome and it has relieved a whole lot of stress from my mind.
Thank you Beckie – I have had great feedback from it already and can’t wait to see how it is received when I update my website.
Owner, Shaz Cini Intuitive Empowerment Coach
“Would I recommend Beckie…absolutely. Passionate, connected and knowledgeable…and just lovely to work with. Looking forward to more.”
Owner, Nancy Malekpour-Nisyrios – Design to Inspire
“Great quality of work, very responsive and easy to communicate with. Will look forward to working with Beckie again in the future when the opportunity arises.”
“I engaged Beckie to write my website copy for my youth coding classes. Her quality of writing was excellent. She wrote tailored content that had the target audience in mind. Beckie delivered her work as promised within the agreed timeframe, providing her work quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend her!”
Owner, Code O Botics
Owner, Jacican Food Studio & Cooking School
Hi! I’m Beckie, the owner and founder of Jazzy Words.
I have always had a passion for writing since I was a child. My journey as a freelance content writer started in 2011. I built up my experience through freelancing websites including Upwork and Freelancer where I received great feedback from clients.
In my career, I worked in marketing in the travel industry where I worked on print and digital campaigns where copywriting and proofreading and editing was involved in my job. I really enjoyed my work however came to a point in my life where I wanted to dedicate more of my time to my passions. In 2019, I made the decision to officially launch my copywriting and proofreading business, Jazzy Words.
Based in Western Sydney and working remotely, my copywriting, content writing and proofreading and editing business has given me the opportunity to write website copy, blogs, LinkedIn posts and be involved with other projects with clients from different industries. I love writing and helping small business owners, entrepreneurs and digital marketing agencies with crafting words that stand out on their website.
If you would like assistance with website copy, blogs or proofreading and editing, please do not hesitate to contact me and I would be happy to have a free no-obligation chat with you!
Please complete the below form to receive a response (within one business day).
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/message +61 404 304 822.
Price guide is available upon request.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO RECEIVE CONTENT WRITING TIPS & SPECIAL OFFERS!